take my fix-it class this sunday (october 22nd) from 1:30 to 4:30 at THE TWISTED PURL in conway!
i get asked all the time about fixing mistakes. and it is easier than you think. it just takes a little practice on a swatch you don’t care about and voila! you’re fixing your own mistakes.
in this class i’ll teach you
- how to know your stitches
- how to pick up dropped stitches in garter, stockinette, and ribbed stitch
- how to turn a backward stitch around
- how to make a accidental yarn over disappear (or appear)
- how to use a life line to save you heartache and frustration
with this tricks and tips, you’ll save yourself from a lot of ripping!
PRE-WORK REQUIRED: you must 3 swatches before class so you will be able to practice the tips and tricks i’m teaching!
call cyndi today (501.339.8832) to get our spot & your pre-work handout!